Google+ Followers

Saturday, 2 March 2013

Robert Sevier born 2 March 1955


Robert Owen Sevier, born Wymering, Hampshire 2 March 1955 and still going strong- ish.

Hello blog followers, Yes It's my birthday. I will not describe my biography in full, but the main event  in my life is marrying my dear wife Jaqueline in 1975. All I can say is I have worked very hard throughout these past years. Some of my attributes are winning a talent contest in the Cosham trades union Club during the late 60's. Also a talent contest in my local pub "The Rover" in the 80's . Two fantastic kids in the 80's and 3 wonderful grandchildren born in the 0's.

I love music, especially oldies from the 30's to the "modern" beats of the 70's and beyond (within reason) and can't wait to produce my own shows on my local radio.

2 comments:

Joski said...

Happy Birthday from an old multiply refugee

stonefish55 said...

Still looking good after all of these years big fella!

Happy birthday to you.